Bite-sized serial that didn’t quite make the main menu, but worth a nibble…
- Once Upon A Time 4.08 “Smash The Mirror” (Nov. 16) has been expanded to two hours, EP Adam Horowitz has confirmed. The extra hour is in addition to the already-ordered 22 episodes for Season 4:
- Vinnie Jones (The Cape) has landed a three-episode arc on Arrow‘s third season as comic villain Danny “Brick” Brickwell, EW reports:
In the show, Brickwell is a gang leader who aims to bring Starling City’s government down. The nickname “Brick” comes from his penchant for being shot—over a dozen times—but never killed. Look for him to appear in , on episodes 10, 11, and 12.
- Michelle Trachtenberg has been cast as founding mother Abigail Adams on Sleepy Hollow Season 2, TVLine reports. The Buffy the Vampire alum will play the First Lady in an upcoming episode. As well as being the second FLOTUS, Abigail was mother to future President John Quincy Adams and an early advocate of equal rights for women.
- Sleepy Hollow has also tapped British actor Max Brown for a pivotal Season 2 arc. Per EW, he’ll play “a powerful and mysterious new ally known, at first, only as Orion—a charismatic soldier who possesses a game changing weapon.” Look for Brown to first appear after Sleepy‘s midseason return in January.
- Charlie Cox has provided more insight into Daredevil‘s crime-fighting mentality in an interview with Heat Vision:
“The concept that he can’t stop. He’s going out and he’s taking the law into his own hands, and he doesn’t know if he can stop.” Cox smiled while concluding, “He might be addicted to it.”