Marshall Bruce Matter’s III was given birth to in the year 1972 October 17th in Detroit, Michigan and is popular known by the stage name “Eminem”. Marshall has been involved with rapping, song-writing, acting and also as a record producer throughout his career.
The Detroit singer is also part of the D12 and also “Bad Meets Evil (Popular hip-hop duo). In the year 2012, he became the “Best Selling Artist” in the US and received the title “King of Hip-Hop after “Rolling Stone” ranked him on the one hundred greatest artist of all time on the 83 spot.
The rappers association with the D12 and Bad Meets Evil has seen his ten of his albums on the Billboard 200. His album debut “Infinite” was released in the year 1996; however it was the 1999 “The Slim Shady LP” that brought him popularity and also the first “Grammy Award for Best Rap Album”.
Marshall became the first to win the “Grammy Award for Best Rap Albums” for three consecutive years after he released his next albums “The Marshall Mather’s LP and The Eminem Show” which the US sales certified both Diamond. His next album “Encore” soon followed and was recorded a success commercially.
After a while the rapper released two other albums “Relapse and Recovery” in the year 2009 and 2010 respectively. The album “Recovery” became his second most selling album and the bestselling in the year it was released.
The albums, Relapse, Recovery and The Marshall Mathers LP2 won Grammy Awards with the latter winning two Grammy’s and Best Rap Album, making the rapper become the highest (15) Grammy Award winner in that category. Marshall has also been involved with other businesses and has appeared on several TV Series.
- Eminem always refers to Dr Dre as his mentor or role model
- Eminem is the owner of the record label ” Shady Records”
- He is a strong supporter of the Detroit Pistons basketball team
- Due to skipping classes and poor grades, Eminem spent three years in ninth grade
- Becoming turning out to be famous, he worked as a cook in a family restaurant
- At the age of 14, Eminem already started rapping and he took the name “M&M”. The name later turned out to be Eminem
- His mom was later diagnosed with stage four breast cancer
- Eminem sued German car manufacturer back in June 2011 for making use of his song “Lose Yourself” in an advert
- He was good friends with former rapper “Proof” until Proof was shot dead by a club bouncer, Mario Etheridge
Eminem Age and Nationality
- Marshall Bruce Mather’s III
- SlimShade, M, Eminem
Date of birth
- 1972 October 17th
Place of Birth
- St Joseph, Missouri (United States)
- United State of America
How Tall is Eminem – Eminem Height, Weight, Age and Full Body Measurement
Body Build Type
- 173 cm
- 68 kg
- Chest – 109 cm
- Arms – 38 cm
- Waist – 81 cm
- Size 10 (USA)
- Dark Brown
- Marshall Bruce Mather’s II (Father)
- Debbie Mathers Brigg’s (Mother)
- Record producer, Rapper, Songwriter and Actor
- Tracy McNew (Rumored. 2008)