Christopher Emmanuel Paul was given birth to in the year 1985 May 6th and has been involved with professional basketball. He currently plies his trade for the Los Angeles Clippers of the NBA as a professional basketball player.
He takes up the position of a point guard in his team and his career have already been decorated with two Olympic gold medals and also winning the National Basketball Association Rookie of the Year Award. Aside from that, he has also been present in the list of NBA All-Star teams, All-NBA teams and All-Defensive teams on eight, seven and seven times respectively.
And on other personal note he has become the leading assist and steals NBA player on four different occasions and six occasions as well. During his high school days, he was a McDonald’s All-American prior to his involvement with college basketball at the Wake Forest University. He led his team (Demon Deacons) to number one on the ranking for the first time in history.
He was later picked by the New Orleans Hornets in the 2005 NBA draft on the fourth overall and was later sold in the year 2011 to the Clippers. His endorsement deals with several companies such as State Farm and Nike has seen him become one of the world highest paid athletes and aside from his basketball involvement as a player, he also serves as the president of the NBPA (National Basketball Players Association).
Chris Paul Personal Trainer
One of the hard working basketball players ever to in the hardest basketball league is Chris Paul and his workout involves lots of speed training, agility and weight training too. Right from his early days, he and his elder brother always worked on their sprinting form and Chris also disclosed that they sprinted for about 30 meters.
Chris Paul Facts
- During the 2007 – 2008 season, Chris Paul made his all star debut
- During his senior year, Chris Paul scored a total of sixty one points which was also an honor to his grandfather who was shot dead at the age of sixty one
- Apart from basketball, Chris Paul also has a passion for bowling
- Chris Paul’s brother plays basketball as well. His brother was part of the University of South Carolina Upstate and Hampton University basketball team
- In 2013, he was chosen as the National Basketball Players Association president due to his sportsmanship and personality
- He owns a foundation known as CP3
- He has a very good friend known as Reggie Bush and they once shared the same chef while living New Orleans One River Plate Complex
- He has a mansion in Bel-Air which he bought for $8.5M from another celebrity Avril Lavigne
Chris Paul Age and Nationality
- Christopher Emmanuel Paul
Date of birth
- 1985 May 6th
Place of Birth
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina (United States)
- United States of America
How Tall is Chris Paul – Chris Paul Height, Weight, Age and Full Body Measurement
Body Build Type
- 183 cm
- 79 kg
- Chest – 40 inches
- Arms – 17 inches
- Waist – 34 inches
- 5 (US)
- Dark Brown
- West Forsyth High School
- Wake Forest University
- Charles Paul (Father)
- Robin Paul (Mother)
- Professional NBA Player
- Jada Crawley (married. 2011)