Charlize Theron was given birth to in the year 1975 August 7th and has been involved with acting, modeling and also as a producer throughout her career. She has made several appearances in Hollywood movies such as “The Italian Job, Mad Max: Fury Road, The Devil’s Advocate, Hancock and many others”.
She played the role of “Aileen Wournos” in the 2003 movie titled “Monster” and her performance in the movie earned her the opportunity of winning several awards such as: Silver Bear, Golden Globe Award, Academy Award and Screen Actors Guild Award for the Best Actress along with many other awards.
Her success in the movie industry has seen her become the very first South African to win such award (Academy Award) in a major acting platform. The actress has received several other awards (Academy Awards and Golden Globe nominations) for her performances in movies such as “Young Adult” and “North Country”.
She later gained citizenship in the U.S in the year 2007 and didn’t lose her citizenship as a South African in the process. The actress has adding more gloss to her career by going into movie production. She has produced several television shows and movies (The Burning Plain, East of Havana, and Dark Places) in the process.
Nevertheless, in recent times she has also starred in a couple of movies (Prometheus and Snow White and the Huntsman) that were all recorded successful in Box Office.
Charlize Theron Personal Trainer
Fedele De Santis is the name of Charlize Theron’s personal trainer and he trained her for over two years. While training her, Fedele De Santis revealed that Chalize Theron is extremely focused, serious, professional and doesn’t like bullshit. He also gave her the nickname “Thundercat”
Charlize Theron Fact
- Her mother tongue is africa but she also speaks fluent American english
- In May 2007, she became a citizen of the United States of America but also retained her South African citizenship
- Charlize Theron is the only child of her parents
- Charlize Theron is also very active as a member of PETA. One time she appeared on the PETA anti-fur advert
- Charlize Theron is also another woman rights fighter
- At age 14, Charlize Theron alread became a fashion model
- In June 1991, Charlize Theron’s mother lawfully killed Charlize Theron’s father as he attacked her while she was drunk
- In 2010, Charlize Theron appeared in Brandon Flowers music video “Crossfires”
- Apart from acting, Charlize Theron is also a producer
Charlize Theron Age and Nationality
- Charlize Theron
Date of birth
- 1975 August 7th
Place of Birth
- Benoni, Transvaal Province, South Africa
- South African/American
How Tall is Charlize Theron – Charlize Theron Height, Weight, Age and Full Body Measurement
Body Build Type
- 177 cm
- 55 kg
- 5 – 61 – 91.5 cm
- 34 B
- Size 9.5 (USA)
- Dark Brown (Natural)
- Putfontein Primary School
- National School of Arts (Johannesburg)
- Charles Theron (Father)
- Gerda Maritz (Mother)
- Actress, film producer, director and fashion model