Charles Matthew Hunnam was given birth to in the year 1980 April 10th and has been involved with acting and screenwriting throughout his career. His performance in the popular FX drama series “Sons of Anarchy” as Jackson Teller made him very popular. He has also appeared on other television series (Undeclared, Pacific Rim, Queen as Folk) have all made him a popular figure as well.
Charlie Hunnam was given birth to in Newcastle upon Tyne (England) to both parents William Hunnam and Jane Hunnam. He relocated to “Melmerby, Cumbria” at the age of twelve after his parents had divorced.
He was a student of the “Queen Elizabeth Grammar School in Perth Cumbria and graduated with a degree in the theory and history of film from the “Cumbria College of Art and Design”. Hunnam made his debut appearance on “Byker Grove” children’s show, playing the role of Jason for not more than three episodes.
Interesting Read: All About Chris Pratt
However, it was his appearance on Channel 4 drama titled “Queer as Folk” that became his first major role. He played the role of “Nathan Maloney” as cast by Russell T Davies. He later appeared as Daz in the movie “Whatever Happened to Harold Smith”, but it was his performance as “Gregor Ryder” in the WB series “Young Americans” that expanded his career. He also appeared on high-budget “Abandone, Cold Mountain and many others.
Charlie Hunnam Personal Trainer
Charlie Hunnam doesn’t have a personal trainer but he trains himself at the gym. Charlie also has a great body and blames co-actor Brad Pitt for the body due to preparations for the “Fight Club” movie. While preparing for King Arthur; Legend of the Sword movie, he practiced sword fighting twelve hours daily and five times weekly.
Charlie Hunnam Facts
- Charlie Hunnam lost his parents to divorce when he was two years old
- He has always admired living an obscure life
- While growing up, Charlie played rugby a lot
- Most of his growing up were in economically and socially depressed places
- He was one of the coolest guys in school and he also wasn’t a nerd
- 1981 movie “Excalibur” was what made him go into acting fully
- He doesn’t find it very easy to read because he suffers from Dyslexia
- He was first offered the role of “Thor” in the Marvel franchise but it was later given to Chris Hemsworth
- He ran a cooking course in Thailand which is also why he knows the Thai style of cooking
- Apart from acting, Charlie also dreams of becoming a UFC fighter
Charlie Hunnam Age and Nationality
- Charles Matthew Hunnam
Date of Birth
- 1980 April 10th
Place of Birth
- Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom)
Check This Out: How Tall is Big Show
How Tall is Charlie Hunnam – Charlie Hunnam Height, Weight, Age and Full Body Measurement
Body Build Type
- 185 cm
- 88 kg
- Chest – 117 cm
- Arms – 42 cm
- Waist – 89 cm
- William Hunnam (Father)
- Jane Hunnam (Mother)
- Actor and screenwriter
- Morgana McNelis (Dating. 2007)