Those Who Kill Cancelled Or Renewed for Season 2?
Original article continues below…
Keep an eye on this page as we bring you rolling updates on the cancellation/renewal status of the
A&E LMN serial killer drama.
LMN has yet to cancel or renew Those Who Kill for Season 2. Stay tuned for ongoing updates below.
THOSE WHO KILL RENEW/CANCEL UPDATES
- May – Showrunner Glen Morgan all but confirms Those Who Kill has been cancelled.
- May - Sevigny joins an upcoming Netflix series, further casting Those Who Kill Season 2 in doubt.
- April – Chloe Sevigny’s pilot green-lit at Amazon, placing the future of Those Who Kill in doubt.
- March 25 – A&E has moved Those Who Kill to sister network Lifetime Movie Network in what is being billed as a relaunch of the series. New episodes will air Sundays 10/9c.
- March 12 – Those Who Kill appears to have edged towards the cancellation trapdoor after the network pulls it from the schedule.
Those Who Kill Season 1 Ratings
18-49 Key Demo
|1.02 "The Way Home"||0.3||0.83|
|1.03 "Rocking the Boat"||0.34|
|1.06 "Always After"||0.76|
|1.07 "A Safe Place"||0.80|
|1.10 "Surrender" (Series Finale)|
TV Ratings are ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.