The first season of AMC’s The Walking Dead has come and gone in what seems like a heartbeat. And yet it’s still with us with several unanswered mysteries made to linger until season 2.
One of the most recent and intriguing mysteries came in the finale, “TS-19”, when doctor Jenner whispered something important enough to be whispered in Rick’s ear.
What do you think he told him? Below the jump we throw out some speculations.
My personal (spoiler-free) speculations are as follows:
- Jenner told Rick the location of a potential cure.
- Jenner told Rick that Lori is pregnant – he did take their blood tests (which may help explain that otherwise irrelevant process).
- Jenner told Rick that someone else in the group is about to turn zombie (as above with the blood test), though I find this less likely.
- Jenner told Rick that he overheard (or oversaw) Lori and Shane’s ‘private moment’.
- Jenner told Rick that it’s all a dream and he’ll wake up back at the hospital in season 3.
I think the one that would make the most sense and carry the most weight, as far as Rick is concerned, is Lori being preggers. But perhaps there are other possible outcomes I haven’t considered? Feel free to share any of your speculations in the comments or vote in the poll below.