[tps_title]THE STORY OF MIKE’S HIKE[/tps_title]
- Michael tells the other survivors what he’s been up to since running off in The Hunting Party. It’s not all lies – in fact, the only thing Michael neglects to say is that he was captured and turned by the Others. No biggie. As far as Michael knows, everything else he says is actually true. The only real lie he tells is that he did not see Walt.
- Number alert: According to Michael, there were 22 Others at the (decoy) camp. Add Henry, and we’re dealing with 23 Others.
- Michael mentions that the Others have a hatch. We first see “The Door” in Three Minutes, but it’s revealed in Live Together, Die Alone that that’s all it really is – a door, leading to nothing. Apparently, the Others wanted the survivors to think that they were Dharma. More on that in my Observations for The Hunting Party.
- “Two guns is all I saw”. Jack knows that this is not true. Tom already took at least five guns from Jack, Locke and Sawyer at back in The Hunting Party.
- This would have been a great time for Kate or Jack to mention the fake beard and costumes she found at The Staff (Maternity Leave)… But that would require the survivors to actually talk to each other.