George Timothy Clooney was given birth to in the year 1961 May 6th and has been involved with screenwriting, producing, directing and also as an activist throughout his career. He made his first acting appearance on TV in the year 1978, but it was his role as Dr. Doug Ross in the popular TV show “ER” that made him very popular.
His performance on “ER”, earned him lead roles in several other television films such as the 1998 crime comedy “Out of Sight”, the 1999 war satire “Three Kings” and the 1997 “Batman and Robin”.
- He has won the Golden Globe Awards on three occasions
- He has won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor
- He has won the Academy Award for Best Picture
- He has been nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award on two occasions
- He has been nominated for the Academy Awards on six occasions for different categories in all
By the turn of the 2000’s, the actors popularity increased after he starred in the heist comedy movie “Ocean’s Eleven”, the movie became the height of his commercial success. Soon after he made his first appearance as a director in the movie “Confessions of a Dangerous Mind” he has since then gone on to direct several other movies such as: “The Monuments Men”, “Leatherheads” and several others.
Aside from his acting career, the actor has also served as a Messenger of Peace in the UN and has been involved with several humanitarian acts. He was once listed in the year 2009 as among the “Most Influential People in the World” by “Time’s”.
George Clooney Age and Nationaility
- George Timothy Clooney
- Gorgeous George
Date of birth
- 1961 May 6th
Place of Birth
- Lexington, Kentucky (United States)
- United State of America
How Tall is George Clooney – George Clooney Height, Weight, Age and Full Body Measurement
Body Build Type
- 180 cm
- 78 kg
- Chest – 107 cm
- Arms – 35.5 cm
- Waist – 89 cm
- Dark Brown
- Nicky Clooney (Father)
- Nina Warren Clooney (Mother)
- Actor, Director, Producer and Screenwriter
- Amal Alamuddin (married. 2014)