Following on from the first Fringe Season 4 teaser, which we brought you first, another teasing image has been released – once again begging the question: Where Is Peter Bishop?
Hit the jump for our analysis and speculation.
- The “4” (though it may also represent other things) is at the same angle as the first WIPB? teaser. Could be relevant – or not.
- Braille. More translation further down.
- The addition of braille may further imply something about sight – or Peter’s vision, perhaps?
- A screen, or a window of sorts.
- We’ve found Peter: slightly faded, but visible is the image of Peter from The Arrival scene that was in the first WIPB? teaser.
That last one might be slightly easier to see with the image rotated:
- Here the braille translates to #4.
- Here the braille reads “FV” or “from very”.
Interesting little tease. I’d be lying if I said the above image doesn’t somewhat remind me of the holographic-y Willie Bellie from “Brown Betty”, though I’m not sure that’s what they’re getting at.
My main take-away (other than the braille translation), is the as last time – perspective. Depending on how we look at the picture, we may see or interpret it differently. But how long it last?
Feel free to add any perspectives to the melting pot.
Source: Ari Margolis.
Fringe returns with its fourth season on Friday, September 23rd on FOX