By registering and/or commenting on Seriable you agree to the following comment policy:
- Views of hatred are not permitted and will be deleted.
- We encourage hearty debate but personal abuse of any kind directed towards Seriable.com authors or other members/commenters will not be tolerated. Such comments will be deleted without further explanation and the offender may find themselves banned from the site.
- We reserve the right to edit and delete comments as we see appropriate.
- Please keep comments on-topic. You can go ‘off topic’ in the relevant section of the forum (coming soon) or via your member profile.
- By commenting on Seriable, you agree to use English. Text speak is not permitted.
- If you have a personal website, you are welcome to place the URL in your members profile or the “Website” field of the comments section. Over-self promotion is not accepted and will be treated as spam.
- If you have scoop/news, please submit it to us via the contact form rather than in the comments or activity stream.
- We do not tolerate spam and reserve the right to delete any links as we see fit.
- You may use an avatar with your comments. Visit Gravatar to set one up.
Additional Membership Policy
By signing up for Seriable membership you also agree to the following:
- From time to time we may contact you regarding important site/community updates. This is also important for privacy and security reasons.
- You are responsible for the information that you make available via your public profile. If there is anything that you do not want to share, please do not add it to any public areas (i.e. activity streams/open comments/etc).
Our comment policy may be updated at any time, please check back often to ensure you are familiar with our terms.